Thursday 3 November 2016

Music Reflection

 Today in Music we had just moved on from our last weeks exam, in this lesson we had the opportunity to do our own unique piece of music with the drum sticks and bins. Caleb got us to manage ourselves into our own groups and we could start our jam. There were four groups, two groups of boys, two groups of girls, I was with Ana, Nooroa and Frances. We enjoyed creating different types of beats with each other, we started it of with Nooroa and frances doing the same beat, then I come in with another feeding of the first beat and Ana ends it with an even faster beat. What we did in the end was listen to each others beats in the group and mash them together it sounded really awesome, we extended it with tricks and chants. My highlight was listening to each others music, there were some cultural beats that I had never heard and it was beautiful and a group of boys were funny and confident with their piece. A challenge for me was probably to do my beat while listening to others, but I'm sure I can improve on that quickly. 
Please give me feedback and feedforward.

0 comments:

Post a Comment