Friday 4 November 2016

Speech Reflection

The past few weeks I have been working on a speech about my hero AKA Dave Kahika (My Papa) I will be presenting this speech hopefully soon and I am really looking forward to it. Confidence is key, it's one of the best values you can have for yourself and thats what we need. When presenting my speech I will try my hardest, there has been times where I have struggled but I will be explaining how awesome it has been along the way. In my speech I took about how much of a role model he is to me and how and what he has done to make me the person I am today. My highlight in this task was gathering information and memories for my display presentation along with the speech. 

WALT: Reflect on our learning.

This is a reflection of my speech that I will be presenting, the whole class will be as well and I am pretty thrilled

Please give me feedback and feedforward.

0 comments:

Post a Comment