Tuesday 7 April 2015

Auckland Maori u13's netball tournament in Wellington Part Two

Day One.  There's 5 games today, we win our first game.  I begin to feel good.  I'm on now, I play WD. Our team are playing awesome and feeling awesome. I don't feel so nervous now.  We win all 5 games, yay!   It's the end of the day and it's time to say goodbye to my whanau.  This makes me a little sad but it's all part of being a team.  We go to Te Papa Museum.  It's huge! I like what I see but we're all feeling a little bit tired, it's been a big day.  I'm spending more time with my team and I realise that we have a lot of things in common.  We all like to sing and we like doing kapahaka.  This is cool.

Day Two. There's 4 games today, we win our first game. Three more games to play. We win our second game. So far, we're the only team who hasn't lost a game. Two more games to play. We win our third game. It's looking good for us. One more game to play and we'll be undefeated. We're now playing our 9th and final game of the tournament. If we win this, we'll be undefeated. The buzzer goes and we look at the score board, it's a tie! We're so happy that we didn't lose. It's time for my whanau to head home now. I've got prizegiving to attend. One more night with my team and then we fly home in the morning.

It's time to go home. I see my mum, my younger brother and sister at the airport. I'm happy to see them but at the same time, I'm sad to say goodbye to my team. These girls are my friends now. This has been one of the best experiences in my life and I shared it with them and now it's all over. What a trip! We are the Champions!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are the champions, my friends...
We keep on fighting 'til the end...
We are the champions,
We are the champions!

No I should say 'we"...

Yooou are the champion, my friend,
You have been playin', 'til the eeend!

You are the champion!
You are the champion!

Hopefully you read this,
'Cause you are the...CHAMPION!!!!

-Willy

Anonymous said...

Raena I really liked the way you expressed your feeling's. You really are a champion ever since i have meet you, you have never given up on anything. But I do think you have to work on you'r sentences.

Anonymous said...

Ok thank you lyric for your feedback and feedforward. also capital I. :D

Post a Comment