Monday 5 September 2016

Swimming Lessons

WALT: Reflect on our learning.

Today Room 9 had the opportunity to swim at the panmure pools during school hours. At morning tea most of the students in Room 9 got changed into their togs and were getting organised for the fantastic swimming lesson, we jumped onto the bus with room 5 and had a fun, loud and crazy ride. 

They put us into groups, I was with Toni, Hereani, Irys and Kahlicia we were taught . At first for our swimming lesson we practised the basics, we did breaststroke, freestyle, backstroke and dolphin dive, they then decided if we needed to move into different groups

Me and Kahlicia then moved into a more advanced group and we focused on the speed and tidiness of our swimming, My favourite is freestyle

Next week I will be working on my breathing when swimming. I am looking forward to it next week because we will be swimming 6 lengths

0 comments:

Post a Comment