Friday 17 October 2014

Hippos Story :D

This is my vocaroo
Click me
This is a story called hippos and I had to record myself reading it
and answer some questions. :D

Here are the questions

1. Where do hippos live?
Africa in rivers and lakes.
2. What does a hippo do before it goes under the water?
It closes its ears and eyes tightly.
3. Are hippos good swimmers?
Yes.
4. Why do you think hippos are most comfortable in water?
Because they float.
5. Why must a hippo eat huge amounts of food?
To stay alive.
6. What does river bed mean?
Right next to the shore... I guess.
7. Do hippos eat sugar cane a lot?
Maybe, because it says that that they sometimes they find sugar cane.
8.Why do hippos need to be able to stay underwater for a long time?
The book doesn't say.

Please give me feedback and feedforward.

0 comments:

Post a Comment