Tuesday 16 August 2016

Kiwi Can Reflection


Image result for Kiwi Can
Today Room 9 went down into the music room first thing this morning for Kiwi Can. 
In Kiwi Can we learn about special values, and how and why we should use it, our value today was problem solving.

What I liked about our Kiwi Can session today was that we did a fun activity where we had to get into groups and create a skit about problem solving. In my group was Frances, Gary, Ana, Jason and Toni we decided to do a role play about spreading rumours and fights. We had Ana spreading a rumour about Frances talking negatively about Toni towards Jason, Toni eventually heard the rumor and started to fight Frances, me and Gary stopped the fight and it was all sorted.

There was one point in the Kiwi Can session where we had to disguise your voice and say "Usain Bolt is the champ again" It was fun but I think I need to work on my different types of voices. 

WALT: Reflect on our learning
Please give me feedback and feed forward. Thank you for reading

0 comments:

Post a Comment